The English Conversation Circle is the ALL Rooms’ longest running regular activity.
During the Conversation Circle, students can practice speaking and listening in a small group. The circle is organized by both an ALL Rooms staff member as well as an exchange-student staff member. It is a good chance to try using new expressions, vocabulary, or to learn about the exchange students’ life at home.
Originally the Conversation Circle only met once a week, but because of popularity now meets twice a week! (Tuesday & Wednesday @ 4:10)
Past conversation topics have been:
- Should police in your country be stricter or less strict?
- Do you think criminals can change?
- What do you think the most common crime in your country is?
New Year’s Resolutions
- Have you decided your New Year’s resolutions?
- New Year’s resolutions around the world
- What did you accomplish last year?
- Do you often have dreams while sleeping?
- What kind of dreams do you have?
- Which beverages do you often drink?
- Strange drinks you’ve ever tried
- Do you like drinking alcohol? Why or why not?
- Do you think drinking alcohol is good or bad?